This case study examines a global general insurer that used SolveXia’s automated processes to solve its workflow approvals problem.
Client: Global general insurer with over 2,000 employees, operating in five countries and having $2b in written premiums
Problem: Paper based and risky process to route, approve and process payments and claims for their partner network.
Solution: End-to-end digital solution that captures requests, routes them for approval and generates payment files for bank transfers.
- Initial automation deployed in under 3 months
- Processes around ~100 approvals each month
- Handles 20,000+ different request combinations that can influence approval routing
- 3 levels of authority delegation (up to senior management)
- Automation of 100+ steps
- Introduction of new status and performance reporting associated with approval metrics