OverviewCopy cell formulas excel instruction allows to copy formulas between excel files from selected source range to target range. Copy cell formulas instruction allows to link multiple target excel files, so instruction can copy the formulas from one source range to target range in multiple files.
1. Expand the folder from left on the screen and double click on a process to open a process.
2. Click on file manipulation step to open it.
3. Click on Click here to select an instruction, select Copy cell formulas instruction from Excel group.
4. In instruction detail, click on Link button on the source workbook to link a source excel file.
5. Worksheet names from the linked excel file will be populated in the drop down list. Click on source worksheet drop down list and select the source excel worksheet.
6. Select the source range address that contains cell formulas and you want to copy this formulas to the target range address.
7. Click on Link button on the target workbook and select the target excel file where you want to copy the formulas. If the target excel file is same as the source file, then click on Make same as source to link same source file in the target section.
8. Click on target worksheet drop down list and select the target excel worksheet.
9. Select the target range address where you like to paste the copied cell formulas. If the target range is more than one cell, then select the advanced range option, setup the from address and to address options.
10. Click on Copy Format? option if instruction should copy the source cell format to selected target cell range.
11. Click on Save button to save the step details.
12. Click on Run button to run the step and copy formulas.
Completely configured Copy cell formulas excel instruction will look like as shown in below image. After running this instruction successfully, formulas will be copied to the target range.
After running the step, excel cell formulas will be copied to selected target range address.