Making a process available to subscribers
SolveXia Subscriber View allows users to run existing processes and view reports via a simple, intuitive interface.
This help article explains how you can make processes available in Subscriber View. In short, this is a matter of making a process ‘available to subscribers’. Once a process in a particular database is ‘available to subscribers,’ any users who are able to log in to the database through Subscriber View will be able to upload input files, key in the necessary user inputs, and run the process.
Before we get started
Before we start, please make sure that you have access to a process in Designer View. Here are some help articles which may be relevant:
- First time tutorial
- How to create a new process
1. Find the process that you want to make available to subscribers or create a new process.
2. Right-click the process in the Process List Pane.
3. From the dropdown that appears, [highlight txt=’select’] ‘Edit process properties’.
4. In the dialog box that appears, [highlight txt=’tick’] the box next to ‘Available to subscriber’.
5. Click [highlight txt=’Save’].