New release – August 2014
The SolveXia team is always working to refine and improve our system and provide our clients with a better user experience.
We released our latest version on Tuesday, 05-Aug-2014. It includes the following new features, improvements and bug fixes:
- New Excel file manipulation step-type to make it easy for users to map data. It is called “map values by key”
- New Word file manipulation step-type to import data from Excel spreadsheets to Word documents
- New Word file manipulation step-type that enables users to update charts in Word documents directly from imported Excel data
- We have updated the Reporting and Analytics platform to a newer version
- Filter parameters have been added to reports so that users can perform ‘What-If’ analysis on the data in reports
Here is an example of how it might be used: You have a list of items, say ticket classes by airline and you want to map the class code to a cabin class description as follows:
This new step-type enables the necessary mapping function without having to create multiple Excel formulae.
If you have any questions about this update or if there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.