Objective: This course builds on the skills developed in the foundation course, exploring how more sophisticated tasks can be achieved in SolveXia including some of the more complex actions that can be automated, the set up and use of managed tables and creating online reports and dashboards.
Outcome: At the end of this course, participants will be able to build and run complex and sophisticated automated processes using the SolveXia service.
Content: The course is made up of the following three sessions spread over 3 days:
Session 1: Advanced functionality(2 hours)
The purpose of this course is to introduce attendees to some of the more advanced and complex instructions and functionality in SolveXia including:
- Iterating data through an Excel model
- Using ZIP files in your processes to manipulate multiple files at the same time
- Running steps in parallel
- Collecting and sending files from/to an external system
- Combining multiple processes to solve a business problem
Session 2: Introduction to Managed Tables(3 hours)
This session focuses on providing a guide to creating and using managed tables to store and process data in SolveXia:
- Introduction: What are managed tables? Why are they useful?
- Creating managed tables
- Using managed tables with your process
- Basics of SQL
Session 3: Configuring online reports and dashboards(3 hours)
This session introduces users to the online reporting and dashboard capabilities in SolveXia:
- Introduction to online reports
- Using the report creation wizard
- Creating a data report
- Creating charts
- Combining reports:
- Drill throughs