Planning and Managing
Objective: This course aims to equip the management team with the essential concepts and project management fundamentals that are required when steering an organisation from predominantly manual processes to automated solutions.
Outcome: At the end of the session, participants will be able to plan and manage process automation projects.
Content: The course is made up of the following three sessions, it takes one day to complete (either full or part time) and aims to introduce participants to our automation project framework.
Session 1:Before getting started
- Understanding the value of automating a process
- Picking the right processes
- Using iteration to get the right solution
- Prioritising Time, Budget and Scope for the project
Session 2: SolveXia Automation Project Framework
- Roles and Responsabilities
- Developing a “feature list”
- Creating your project plan
- Managing the automation project
Session 3: Useful tips, tricks and tools