Corporate Travel Reporting for TMCs
As a Travel Management Company, providing a suite of interactive and meaningful reports is a critical component of your service offering to your clients. SolveXia’s automated Corporate Travel Reporting solution can integrate with your mid-office travel data to:
What do I get from a pre-built solution?
Being pre-built, the Corporate Travel Reporting solution will have you up and running in a matter of days.
- Rapid deployment over our secure web platform without the need for any software installation
- A tried and tested solution without having to “re-invent the wheel”
- Customisation for your specific needs made easy by SolveXia’s robust automation library
Travel Spend Reporting Made Easy
As a travel management company, your clients demand insight into their travel spend, for example to understand where they are travelling most often or to ensure that their staff are following policies around preferred hotels or cheapest fares.
But how do you provide accurate and useful reporting that is consistent and scalable to meet their needs and ensure you remain competitive? You have a wealth of data sitting in your mid-office system, such as Sabre Agency Manager or Tramada relating to every facet of your clients travel, but how to you turn that data into intelligent information which can be used to make informed business decisions?
This is where SolveXia can help:
Using SolveXia’s innovative process automation platform, data from various core systems (such as Tramada or Sabre Agency Manager) can be combined, transformed and loaded into pre-configured outputs that meet the exact needs of your clients, including interactive online dashboards and Excel reports for:
- Air – Sectors, Fare Class, Preferred Suppliers, Travel Policy, Advanced Bookings and more
- Hotels – Properties, Chains, Cities and Preferred Suppliers
- Car Rentals – Providers and Cities
- Invoices and weekly/monthly activity statements
Using our “template” solution, SolveXia can then be customised to your specific needs so that you may offer your clients a specialised reporting package that compliments your service offering and sets you apart from the crowd.