At SolveXia, our goal is to be the technology for business-led automation while providing an exceptional work environment for our staff. At the centre of our vision is our powerful technology, enabling large enterprises to automate their data processing and analytics. We are constantly evolving our platform, expanding into new areas such as machine learning and scalable, event-driven architecture, and we need your help.
Our mission is to help companies become more resilient and productive by empowering business users to automate mission-critical tasks. Achieving this mission requires us to find and nurture talented engineers and to build out a high-performing, inclusive and multi-disciplinary team.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll help implement and support the tools needed to ensure scalability and quality across our cloud infrastructure and system architecture. You will create solutions, working closely with our Software Engineering team, to automate workflows and drive innovation.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop, manage and support infrastructure and capabilities used by SolveXia and its customers.
- Work closely with other teams across SolveXia to design, deliver and manage our services to the highest quality.
- Help secure our systems and network, implement monitoring and improve system observability.
- Drive innovation for SolveXia systems administration with modern programming languages and software.
What you'll bring
- Programing language knowledge (e.g. Python, C#, GO, Bash, etc.).
- Experience with operating systems, network fundamentals and enterprise applications.
- Experience maintaining web servers, load balancers, relational databases, storage systems, computational systems and messaging systems.
- Experience with using Microsoft Azure or other cloud services.
- Experience with Docker and related container orchestration tools.
- Experience with logging systems and technologies (e.g. Elasticsearch, Splunk, Prometheus).
- Effective Linux and Windows system administration skills.
- Experience with configuration management and monitoring tools.
- Experience holding IT innovation and strategy discussions and designing infrastructure architecture plans.
What you’ll need
- A demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Be thorough and detail-oriented.
- Have a keen interest in growing your skills and knowledge.
- Possess an ability to think logically and laterally when solving problems.
At SolveXia, we care about people and growing the team. Here are a few ways we’re acting on our values:
- Flexible working arrangements. We encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the office.
- You’ll have access to professional and personal training and development opportunities.
- Workshops and Lunch & Learns.
- We also encourage you to get involved in the community, open-source work, attend talks and events and experiment with new technologies; whatever floats your boat!
- Career progression opportunities and a competitive salary.
- Love coffee or tea? We offer free barista coffee.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept résumés or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward résumés to SolveXia or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited résumés.