At SolveXia, we empower enterprises to automate their data processing and analytics through innovative software. Our mission is to help companies become more resilient and productive by automating mission-critical tasks. Achieving this mission requires us to find and nurture talented engineers and to build out a high-performing, inclusive and multi-disciplinary team.
As a Testing Engineer, you’ll help ensure our customers get high-quality, functional products that meet their needs. You will work closely with our development team and modern tools to help execute our testing strategy.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Creating and executing test plans and test cases for new and existing product features;
- Automating product tests using modern programming languages and frameworks;
- Identifying weak spots and designing better and creative ways to break software and find potential problems;
- Working closely with our IT engineers to find smart solutions for problems and tackle difficult product bugs;
- Preparing test reports for management and stakeholders.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a technical area such as mathematics, physics, statistics, actuarial studies, computer science or engineering.
- Language skills in SQL, Python, Bash or similar.
- Experience in testing complex web-based applications and components such as UI, API, Database, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in developing manual and automated testing frameworks, building testing monitoring systems, or improving testing effectiveness;
- Experience with CI/CD system and tools;
- Practical knowledge of operating systems such as Linux and Windows.
What You Will Need
To be a good fit for the job, you should be:
- Able to work independently;
- Curious about how things work and willing to dig deep;
- Demonstrate an ability to think both logically and laterally when solving problems.
At SolveXia, we care about people and growing the team. Here are a few ways we’re acting on our values:
- Flexible working arrangements. We encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the office.
- You’ll have access to professional and personal training and development opportunities.
- Workshops and Lunch & Learns.
- Career progression opportunities and a competitive salary.
- Love coffee or tea? We offer free barista coffee.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SolveXia or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.