Private Equity – Expense Analysis
This case study focuses on a US based private equity firm that used SolveXia’s automated solution to solve its expense analysis problem.
Client: US based private equity firm managing $10b+ in funds.
Problem: CFO did not trust the analysis of their expenses with each vendor. Analysis was being produced by an antiquated Access database and manual data manipulation.
Solution: Transparent, automated solution, consistent with the knowledge of subject matter experts. 80% reduction in manual effort.
- Prototype created within 1 week.
- Full automation delivered 1 month.
- Automation of around 40 business rules and logic steps.
- Handles data for 450+ vendors and over 20 expense categories.
- Over 270,000 different combinations of expenses able to be analysed.
- 80% reduction in manual rework (due to automated deal identification).
- Manual effort reduced from 1 day down to a couple of hours.