Superannuation – Portability Reporting
This case study shows how a diversified financial services provider used SolveXia’s automated processes to fix its portability reporting problem.
Client: Diversified financial services provider with over 14,000 staff and managing more than $400b.
Problem: For regulatory purposes, the company needs to identify any superannuation members who are holding illiquid assets (preventing portability of their account).
Solution: Automated solution to compare holdings data with multiple lists of illiquid asset to produce exception reporting for the administration team to action.
- 40 steps automated.
- End-to-end process completed in under 3 minutes.
- Combining four sets of data; Holdings, Delisted equities, Blocked funds and Fund relief.
- Checking 500,000 asset holdings for more than 50,000 members.
- Production of three Excel-based exception reports.
- Entire solution configured with less than 10 days of effort.
- Ongoing maintenance and enhancement of solution performed by 1 member of the business team (as/when needed).