Travel – Agency Revenue Optimisation
This case studying discusses a group of travel management companies that used SolveXia’s automated solution to solve its agency revenue optimisation complication.
Client: Group of travel management companies with combined turnover of more than $1 billion. The group has commission arrangements with each major airline that pays bonuses based on year-on-year revenue growth.
Problem: Difficult to process ticketing data and forecast airline revenues to reliably predict performance against annual commission targets.Solution:
Solution: Automated solution that collects ticket data from IATA and from the booking system and then forecasts revenue against each airline commission target.
- Initial automation deployed in under 3 months
- 50+ steps in the automated process
- Weekly collection, validation and processing of ticket records
- Processing completes in under 30 minutes
- Successful processing of over 20 million records
- Forecasting of revenue for over 30 airlines
- Generation of Excel reports and an online dashboards