SolveXia empowers enterprises to automate their data processing and analytics through innovative software. Our mission is to help companies be more resilient and productive through automation. Achieving this mission requires us to find and nurture talented engineers. We also need to build out a high-performing, inclusive and multi-disciplinary team.
As a Software Engineer, you will help develop and maintain high-quality and robust server-side systems for the SolveXia product suite. You will work closely with our engineering team on exciting new projects to make our product more performant, scalable and secure.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing our back end systems. This includes planning, executing, testing and reporting on progress.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to design and integrate new features.
- Helping to solve complex technical problems and bugs.
- Suggesting ways to improve our product.
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years experience designing, coding and testing back end systems.
- Strong language skills in C#, SQL/T-SQL, or similar.
- Experience with technologies like Docker, Golang, MSSQL, or similar.
- A practical knowledge of profiling and optimising code.
- An interest in open source and learning new technologies.
- A good understanding of algorithms, data structures and time space complexity
- Experience with CI/CD environments.
Nice to Have:
- A practical knowledge of Linux and Windows.
- Experience with cloud platforms, including Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Experience with logging engines such as ElasticSearch, Splunk, or similar.
What You Will Need
To be a good fit for the job, you should be:
- Able to work independently.
- Curious about how things work and willing to learn.
- Demonstrate an ability to think both logically and laterally when solving problems.
At SolveXia, we care about people and growing the team. Here are a few ways we’re acting on our values:
- Flexible working arrangements. We encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the office.
- You’ll have access to professional and personal training and development opportunities.
- Workshops and Lunch & Learns.
- Career progression opportunities and a competitive salary.
- Love coffee or tea? We offer free barista coffee.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SolveXia or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.